7 events in 2022 - almost 1900 km and 26000 meters of
climbing (3 times Mount Everest) - all this for the fight against cancer for kids & humans in need
22. May - Lac Leman Tour , 180 km & 1000 meter climbing
01. July - Chasing Cancellara - Berne to Andermatt, 160 km & 3500 meter climbing
31. July - Chasing Cancellara - Dillier Hills , 90 km & 2000 meter climbing
18. August - Tortour Challenge , 587 km & 6200 meter climbing
26. August - Chasing Cancellara - Zürich Zermatt, 300 km & 6500 meter climbing
9. September - Atos Tour Paris to Eindhoven , 500 km & 5000 meter climbing
25. September - Chasing Cancellara - Vaduz Granfondo , 90 km & 2000 meter climbing
… and of course a lot of training before, between and beyond! See my Strava log below.
Update; In May the Atos Olympic Sport days GAGE will take place, hopefully with lots of KM for my team. Further, training week planned 7. - 11. June in Ticino (including rides from / to home - Ticino), then 12. June La Fuga Event, Chasing Cancellara Küssnacht, Zurich
Stay healthy, free up your mind!
22. May - Lac Leman Tour , 180 km & 1000 meter climbing, plus some km from and to the hotel.
A wonderful day, partly on the track with two work colleagues, not feeling well and heavy legs, however managed the loop with a almost 33 km/h average